2011年2月12日土曜日

Welcome

To my blog.

Since this is a weight loss blog, may as well get right into it eh. This is not a blog about healthy eating and exercise. Well, OK it is a little bit, but you won't find any 'You can do it if you just believe in yourself!!' type of bullshit, losing weight is fucking hard, and it is necessary in the western world we live in. You want to be popular? Then be thin. You want a nice boyfriend/girlfriend? Then be thin. You want to be respected at work? Then be thin.

Whether we like it or not, things are better if you are not fat.

Plain and simple.

I have no willpower, I love food and I'm quite lazy. Bite me, I can't change me. So when I heard about a clinic near my house that was giving out weight loss drugs like they were skittles, I jumped at the chance to get rich quick, so to speak. And it worked.

October 20th 2010- 95.4kgs

Today, February 12th 2011- 74.9kgs

4 件のコメント:

  1. Oh i think I'm gonna like this blog :)
    Looking forward to more soon!

    返信削除
  2. ganbare! What is the name of the drugs and were they fuckin ludicrously expensive?

    返信削除
  3. Hey, I've just found this blog... What are the names of these drugs? I need some bad!

    返信削除
  4. hey! i'm in japan too and i've always wondered aboug the weightloss pills they advertise at the back of magazines... were they similar? do those really work? cuz if so, i am gonna go and order some RIGHT NOW!! lol.

    返信削除